This 2020, just hop on a train and set your biggest worry aside- food for long train journey. Yes, it’s true. With the world-class facility of on-train food delivery service through 500 plus restaurants, IRCTC eCatering is reaching out to hungry train passengers, one meal at a time. Just download the ‘Food On Track’ app or call 1323 to place your order and hot, delicious & quality meals will be delivered to you right on your train seat/berth. Sounds great, doesn’t it!
Imagine yourself to be on a train with an entire menu of mouth-watering dishes from your favourite restaurants available to you on an app or website. Life would be easy right? Then what are you waiting for? Before even booking your train journey tickets, just download the IRCTC eCatering ‘Food On Track’ app from Play Store or Apple Store to enjoy delivery of your favourite grub on your train seat/berth that too in the most convenient, easy & hassle-free manner. Just share your PNR, select the meal of your choice from the restaurant you want, place an order and wait for the delivery. It can’t get better than this.
And now coming to the question of where can you order food for long train journey. Well, the answer is not 5 or 50 but 500 plus restaurants that include both international chains as well as local names. Fresh food on train is no more difficult as IRCTC eCatering through its trusted network of authorised vendors and partner restaurant ensures that the passengers get served nothing but the best.
Here are 6 food partners that IRCTC eCatering has partnered with to deliver lip-smacking fresh food on train.
- Domino’s: You can’t say no to pizza! Gather your travel buddies and make your journey a celebration by ordering pizzas, pasta, garlic breadstick and choco lava cake. You can also relish snacks like a veg parcel, chicken parcel, potato cheese shots, crunchy strips or crinkle fries on the side. To order an Italian feast from Domino’s while on travelling on the train, download the IRCTC ‘Food on Track’ app and let the party begin!
- Haldiram’s: To get the best of snacks on the train, order from Haldiram’s via IRCTC eCatering app or website. Choose from delightful snacks like aloo tikki, bhallapapdi, matarkulcha, panipuri, paobhaji, paneer tikka or a desi wrap. If you’re looking for a pocket-friendly option, then try their Indian or Chinese combos that are perfect for one. To start your culinary journey, visitwww.ecatering.irctc.co.in.
- Biryani Blues: Who would have thought that relishing a biryani on wheels would be possible one day? With the availability of Biryani Blues on IRCTC eCatering ‘Food on Track’, you can get delivery of delicious chicken dum biryani, paneer biryani, fiery chicken 65 biryani, keema biryani and chicken nizami right on your train seat among others.
- Faasos: Another popular food chain from Delhi, Faasos is perfect if you want to try a tasty wrap or a filling rice bowl. Some of the bestselling items on their menu include jumbo paneer chole wrap, barbeque chicken wrap, cheesy corn salsa wrap, cheese melt paneer wrap, double egg chatpata wrap and chicken bhuna wrap. You can also try their mini-thalis if you want to have a quick meal. Order a sabudana khichdi meal, cholekulcha meal or a paneer korma & paratha lunchbox.
- Subway: Looking for something fresh and healthy? Just order a sub from Subway. Surprise your taste buds with the flavours of a veggie delite sub, paneer tikka sub, chicken tandoori sub or a soya keema signature wrap. To make a complete meal, pair it with a refreshing ice tea and end it on a sweet note with a rich chocolate truffle cake. To place your order, visit www.ecatering.irctc.co.in.
- Saravana Bhavan: Indulge in your love for South Indian by ordering authentic dishes from this popular joint. Choose delicious snacks like hot idly, medhuvadai, idiyappam, aappam or opt for a complete meal by ordering a South Indian special thali. To enjoy such tasty delights, you can call on 1323 to place your order.
Quality food for a long train journey will never be a problem when you have access to IRCTC eCatering ‘Food on Track’. Get multiple options for food box delivery on train on your favourite app. To make all your train journeys enjoyable, choose ‘Food on Track’, the best food delivery in running train.