If you want to know how to order the best food delivery in train at Jabalpur, Agra, New Delhi, Jaipur or any other railway station in India, then you have come to the right place. There is no denying the fact that food forms an integral part of our culture and our community. It is what binds us together. And train journeys are all about exploring new places, new cultures and new cuisines. If you’re a food lover, then you must have heard about IRCTC’s eCatering service. A delightful service, it gives travellers access to scrumptious food items from over 500 different restaurants and vendors. And you know what the most attractive thing about this service is? You won’t even have to step out the train to get these lip-smacking meals and snacks. You can just place your food order online and hot, fresh & delicious meals will be delivered to you right on your train seat or berth. Anytime and at any station of your choosing.
Now, without further ado, let’s get straight to the steps you need to follow.
- To begin, either download the IRCTC ‘Food On Track’ app or visit ecatering.irctc.co.in. Alternatively, you can also call on 1323 and follow the instructions to go ahead with your order.
- Once you’re on the home page, enter your 10-digit PNR number to obtain a list of stations and their respective food vendors.
- Select the station where you want to get the food delivered, pick a meal and add it to the cart.
- To proceed with the payment, you can either pre-pay using an online payment mode such as credit card, debit card, UPI, etc. or opt for ‘cash on delivery’.
- As soon as your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation message and your order will be delivered to you on your train seat.
Quite simple, isn’t it? If you want food delivery in Jaipur, food delivery in train at Jabalpur or food delivery at New Delhi railway station, then you just have to open the ‘Food On Track’ app some time before your arrival, pick a wholesome meal for yourself and your travel companions and you’re done. You can even pre-book a meal through the app prior to your journey. Another great feature of this service is that you can also place bulk food orders for a group of 15 or more members in advance. Check the ‘Group Food Service’ option on the website or app, fill a short form about your food preferences and enjoy a food extravaganza like never before, that too on the rails!
IRCTC’s eCatering and all its food partners adhere to very strict guidelines issued by the FSSAI. But there are several unauthorized vendors that might be mistaken to be a part of IRCTC’s eCatering service.
If you had always thought that food delivery in train at Jabalpur, Ahmedabad, Nagpur and other stations in India was not possible, then IRCTC’s efficient eCatering service is here to change the game. All the restaurant food that you crave while travelling is well within your range now and all you need to do is place an order online or on phone. So, satiate all your food cravings, relish the authentic flavours of local dishes without worrying about the quality of food. Not just for yourself, order meals for your entire group and make some sweet memories while enjoying your favourite dishes. With IRCTC’s ‘Food On Track’ a meal on the train will never be boring! For information, download the ‘IRCTC eCatering ‘Food On Track’ app today from Google Play Store or Apple Store or visit www.ecatering.irctc.co.in