Ordering food at Prayagraj railway station can be a whole lot easier with IRCTC’s ‘Food On Track’ app. Although a well-known metropolis in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, there were not too many healthy and hygienic food options available at Prayagraj Railway Station. But that was before IRCTC’s eCatering service was launched. A game-changer, the food delivery service right on your train seat or berth has transformed the experience of train journeys by making healthy and delicious food available to train passengers. With this excellent service, we not only bring hot and hygienic meals to the passenger’s seats but also offer ease of booking. Keeping up with the needs of digital India, IRCTC’s very own ‘Food On Track’ app was introduced. With a single app, travellers can now access more than 500 restaurants and delivery joints across the country and order food delivery at any railway station across the country. No need to worry about packing lots of food for the journey or relying on railway vendors for snacks. Whether it’s breakfast, lunch, dinner or evening snacks, everything is easily accessible with IRCTC ‘Food On Track’ app.
Before we jump to the steps of ordering food at Prayagraj railway station, let us take a look at some special features of the IRCTC ‘Food On Track’ app that make it a must-have app in every smartphone.Exclusive features of IRCTC ‘Food On Track’ app
- Enables easy search through train’s PNR
- Facilitates meal booking in a few simple steps
- Shows your booked orders clearly
- Allows cancellation of booked orders
- Offers multiple payment modes
- Displays order details & OTP received on mobile number/ email
- Has auto-cancellation of meals in case PNR is cancelled/ fully waitlisted
Although, you can order khana on train at Prayagraj railway station by accessing the IRCTC eCatering website www.ecatering.irctc.co.in or calling on the toll-free number 1323, you will surely miss out on these amazing utilities. With IRCTC ‘Food On Track’, you can just swipe, select and order veg or non-veg food delivery at Prayagraj railway station in a jiffy. Not only this, with the latest app version, you will get app notifications for order status updates along with important alerts. Viewing order history also takes less time and consumes lesser data. So, if you are ready to enjoy a smooth and fuss-free booking experience with the IRCTC ‘Food On Track’ app, here’s what you have to do.
- To begin with, download the IRCTC eCatering ‘Food On Track’ app from App Store or Play Store.
- On the home screen, enter the 10-digit PNR in the box and press the arrow.
- The app will automatically retrieve details like train name and station name to present a list of food partners that serve on that particular route.
- Choose the station where you want to receive delivery along with a restaurant and meal of your choice.
- Add it to the cart and update or confirm your personal details.
- Complete the payment online or opt for COD (cash-on-delivery).
Once you open the app, you will instantly understand how it works thanks to the user-friendly and simple interface. Now all you need to do is look forward to relishing a scrumptious meal on your next train journey with IRCTC. Want to get the best food on the train at Prayagraj railway station? Download the ‘Food On Track’ app today to order veg food delivery at Prayagraj railway station or even non-veg food delivery at Prayagraj railway station. Available for both Apple and android smartphones.