The Indian railway food menu with its extensive range of flavourful dishes from so many different cuisines is a delight for every food and travel enthusiast. But choosing just one wonderful dish for your journey can be quite confusing. But don’t worry as we have some amazing recommendations for you!
- Cheese-burst Pizza from Domino’s: If you’re craving for something that will tantalize your taste buds and uplift your mood instantly, then it’s time to order a loaded cheese burst pizza from everyone’s all time favourite, Domino’s. Pick a topping of your choice such as peppy paneer, pepperoni or go all out with a veg extravaganza. But no matter which topping you choose, a delicious pizza on the train will definitely make your day! And if you’re ordering for an entire group of friends, then make sure you order enough or you might have to battle for that last slice of happiness! You can also order garlic breadsticks on the side to compliment your meal. To get your hands on the best of Indian Railway food menu, download the ‘Food On Track’ app today.
- Masala Dosa from Saravana Bhavan: No dish is as comforting and wholesome as an authentic South India masala dosa. And Saravana Bhavan, the largest South Indian restaurant chain in India, brings you the taste of home on a platter. While we think that their crispy masala dosas make for a perfect meal, you can also order idlis, appams, sambhar vada, mini tiffin and many more South Indian delicacies. To get more options for Indian railway food delivery, visit ecatering.irctc.co.in.
- Tandoori Chicken Tikka Sub from Subway: Want to munch on something healthy? Or if you’re looking for a quick, not very elaborate meal, then a healthy and filling sub from Subway is the best thing to have. Especially, if you’re travelling alone, then you can order a sub on the go. If you want something even more light, then a nutritious salad is also a great option. And to take care of that sweet tooth, you can order a pair of chocolate cookies on the side and enjoy them with your choice of beverage. To be able to order your favourite meals on the train anytime, download IRCTC eCatering’s ‘Food On Track’ app.
- Special Thali from Haldiram’s: If you’re a North Indian food lover, then you will love the authentic veg thali from Haldiram’s that is perfect for families. Enjoy a selection of daal, sabzi, paneer dish, raita, salad, pickle and a traditional Indian sweet on this special platter. A complete meal, it will leave you happy and satisfied. Share it with your travel companions to make some sweet memories over a platter full of delicious food. We definitely recommend this for a great railway food delivery If you don’t want to place your order online, then you can call on 1323.
- Murg Makhani Biryani from Behrouz Biryani: Do you want a taste of royalty? Order a perfectly cooked biryani made with premium quality ingredients that will take you back to the ancient kingdom of Behrouz. And who can resist a bowl of delicately cooked biryani? Not us! Order a pot of deliciousness from Behrouz Biryani and make your train journey a whole lot better. To get more of the railway food menu, just download the IRCTC’s eCatering ‘Food On Track’ app now.
- Hot Chocolate Fudge from Nirula’s: What can be a better way to end your meal than with a signature hot chocolate fudge from Nirula’s! While there are several amazing dishes you can order from Nirula’s such as tasty pizzas and mouth-watering burgers, their desserts do stand out. So, indulge completely and let the rich chocolates flavours remind you of your fondest childhood memories. To start this culinary extravaganza, visit www.ecatering.irctc.co.in.