Download the ‘Food on Track’ App for Quick Online Food Delivery on Train
Planning to travel via train soon? Here’s an app you need on your phone, IRCTC’s ‘Food on Track’. For the longest time, it was very difficult for passengers to find good food on trains without getting off at any railway station. And if the train is stopping for a short duration, then it becomes very stressful to find a food vendor one likes, get the food packed and rush back to one’s seat just in time. But train travel should be light and easy. It shouldn’t involve so much planning and effort. Keeping the passenger’s needs in mind, IRCTC introduced a safe and hygienic food catering service that enables passengers to order food from the comfort of their seats and get it delivered directly. No more worrying about what one should eat during long train journeys! Simply download IRCTC’s user-friendly ‘Food on Track’ app, choose from over 500 restaurants across the country and enjoy delicious food on the go!
- Here’s what you need to do to get online food delivery on the train.
- Download the app ‘Food on Track’ from Play Store or App Store. You can also access the online portal by clicking here or simply call on 1323.
- Enter your 10-digit PNR number and the app will retrieve details like train name, station name, and passenger details to present a list of food partners that serve on your route.
- Select the station where you wish to get your food delivered.
- Choose your favorites from the list of available restaurants and then complete the payment online or you can choose ‘cash on delivery.’
While the service is quick and our team tries their best to deliver every order on time, we recommend that you choose a major station on the route beforehand and place your order khana online in advance. The suggested time to order would be a few hours early to make sure that there aren’t any time discrepancies. From renowned food chains to famous local eateries, there are so many vendors listed on IRCTC’s eCatering service that you will be spoilt for choice. Whether you are in the mood for a main course or starters, Indian or Italian, you will be able to find something to satisfy your taste buds easily. And if you are concerned about the quality of ingredients used to prepare the food, you can rest assured as all the restaurant partners follow FSSAI guidelines strictly. At IRCTC eCatering, we understand the importance of healthy, hygienic, and delicious food. Choose a wholesome meal from eCatering’s extensive railway food menu that has both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options without any worry. So, what are you waiting for? Make all your train journeys even more memorable by enjoying delectable food with your travel companions. To get started with online food delivery on trains, visit the Play Store or App Store and download the ‘Food on Track’ app now.
Order Food on Train Online, Food and Meal on Train, Tasty Food for Train Journey