Are you looking for food packet delivery on a train? IRCTC’s eCatering service is there to offer you the best. lifetime. While some people think that the best culinary delicacies can be enjoyed only by shelling out a lot of money, even those who are traveling on a budget can seek out memorable and affordable cuisine without burning a hole in their pocket. The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has been working towards redefining train travel experience in India with its comprehensive tour packages, competent staff and prompt services. Taking a step ahead in this direction, we have introduced an e-catering service that allows passengers to choose from a wide range of food items and get their favourite meals served right at their seat. With over 500 restaurant partners including food chain giants such as Haldiram’s, Behrouz Biryani, Biryani Blues, Faasos, Sarvana Bhawan, Nirula’s, Subway, etc. you’ll definitely be spoilt for choice. And what’s more convenient than getting these bowls of flavourful delicacies delivered directly at your berth?
To enjoy some lip-smacking delicacies in the comfort of your seat, just follow these simple steps.
- Download the app ‘Food on Track’ from Play Store or App Store. You can also access the online portal at www.ecatering.irctc.co.in or simply call on 1323.
- Enter your 10-digit PNR number and the app will retrieve details like train name, station name and passenger details to present a list of food partners that serve on your route.
- Select the station where you wish to get your food delivered.
- Choose your favourites from the list of available restaurants and then wait for your meal to be served right at your seat.
- IRCTC’s expert team is always available to assist you if there is any query related to the placement of an order, payment modes and tracking of the order.
- You can prepay for your order online or simply opt for ‘pay on delivery’ option and complete the payment on delivery.
The best thing about ordering food from IRCTC eCatering service is that you don’t have to worry about hygiene. Always get fresh food on the train with IRCTC eCatering. From South India’s favourite dosa to North India’s beloved chole bhature, from authentic Jain food to the most wholesome chicken biryani, IRCTC’s food delivery service has something special to entice every taste bud. And if you’re travelling in a group of more than 15 then just choose the ‘Group Food Service’ and enjoy hearty meals with your entire family. Food for a train journey will never be a problem if you have access to IRCTC eCatering app, ‘Food On Track’. For the best packet food delivery in train, visit www.ecatering.irctc.co.in